Gauger and Swamidass: A Conversation About God and Evolution

February 28 at 7:00 pm

God and Evolution: A Conversation

The Foothill ClubŸ, 20399 Park Place, Saratoga, CA

Does affirming evolutionary science conflict with belief in God? Does evolution put limitations on God? Two experts with different points of view will converse on this topic where science and faith intersect. Dr. S. Joshua @Swamidass is a confessing Christian who also affirms evolutionary science. Dr. @AGauger is a Christian whose years of biological study ultimately led her to join the intelligent design research community. Come learn whether or not their differing perspectives have impacted their faith or their science in different ways, and ask the questions you’ve always wondered about.

DSC00522 DSC00526

7 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: Comments on Gauger and Swamidass at Village Forum

Event went great last night. I’m pleased to report what we already knew, the reality is better than the theatre: A Fair Hearing for Behe. I talked about how we are the only group trying to give ID a fair hearing. There was much enthusiasm shared for finding a better way forward.

@agauger did a great job. The Discovery Institute, I am sure, will be proud of her work.

1 Like

The video is no available, along with some pictures, on the original post: Village Forum: God and Evolution - A Conversation - February 28th, 2019 on Vimeo.

@Agauger

2 Likes