Discount Code for the GAE

Hello everyone. From August 1 - December 31, you can use this code to get a discount on the GAE book.

PRE5263 - 30% off and free shipping in the United States

(notifying @trust_level_2 and up, though anyone can use.)

7 Likes

Question -
I am very interested in evolutionary science but not very interested in theology. Conversely, my sister is very interested in theology but not very interested in evolutionary science.

Do you think we would both get something out of GAE (obviously I realize you are slightly biased on this! :grin:)?

1 Like

Can you check this again? I just tried to order and it would not accept the code. I copied and pasted and it returned this:

Error: Promotion code " PRE5263 " cannot be applied to your order.

1 Like

It’s not August 1 yet!

1 Like

I tried to apply the code and the price did not change (still $24.30). I submitted a question to IVP and will post the response here when I get it.

Edit: added a very meaningful decimal point!

2 Likes

I think you will get a place of common ground to talk about the interaction between two things each of you individually cares about. That seems pretty valuable to me :smile:.

1 Like

See the above… it was an “operator error.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look who just hit Amazon!

4 Likes

Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

Discount code should be live now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder!! I needed that! :slight_smile: When you autograph my copy, can you make it: "To Mike: Who taught me everything I know and always pointed me in the right direction. Lovingly, Dr. J. Swamidass

Unless you come up with something better.

4 Likes

Done! That’s a good deal for sure!

2 Likes

Ordered up!

2 Likes

IVP now is offering 50% off the hardcover version of GAE. I don’t know how long it will last, but its a great deal to share.

Do they have a discount on international shipping? It’s a little pricey for me! :joy:

1 Like

Wow. Amazon might be a better bet :confused: but that means getting it in December, not November.

Thanks for the heads up. I just pre-ordered.

I must say that although this is not the first IVP book I’ve purchased, it probably is the first one in 20 years! :laughing:

1 Like

Appears the window closed! Back to 10% off.

i want a signed copy. I’m sure I’ll meet you in person one day but it’d be nice to have. I can put you between my Chipper Jones signed book and my E.O. Wilson signed book

4 Likes