Answers in Genesis goes after intelligent design

Funny, that one. AIG is responding to a DI posting by Robert Shedinger, the author of the gob-stoppingly dim book The Mystery of Evolutionary Mechanisms. In Shedinger’s book, he actually recounts raising this same issue – getting anti-science Muslims to ally themselves with anti-science Christians – with an unspecified person or persons within the IDC movement and getting Islamophobic pushback. It’s likely that was actually someone at the DI, because Shedinger seems to have learned everything he “knows” about biology from a variety of the worst and most dishonest DI personalities, all of whom would much rather slaughter atheists in the name of Christian charity than in the name of Islam.

Shedinger appears, poor fellow, to be under the impression that IDC is about science. He does not understand that when the IDCers have burned every last atheist at the stake, the next up for burning are the members of other religions.

4 Likes

IDCers: every single atheist, evolutionist has been burned at the stake and the Christian evolutionists have been imprisoned till they recant. Praise be to Jesus!

Muslim IDCer: what did you say?

Christian IDcer: I said praise be to Jesus?

Muslim IDCer: hell no! Praise be unto Muhammed!

Christian IDCer: its Jesus bro!

God (20 million miles away): Gabriel, are you thinking what I am thinking?

Gabriel: the Crusades all over again

God: Bingo!

2 Likes

To paraphrase a famous quote:

First they came for the atheists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a atheist.

Then they came for the Muslims, and I did not speak out— because I was not a Muslim.

Then they came for the Wrong Type of Christians, and I did not speak out—because I was not the Wrong Type of Christian.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.