Christ's Peaceable Kingdom

One forgets many times that all philosophies are welcome here, even this is primarily a Forum of faith. The following expresses Christ’s future heavenly kingdom. I ask all philosophies to respect this statement of the Lord:

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth (Heaven) shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Remember that statement is related to the Christian Church and the Jewish Temple. We ask other religions and philosophies to respect this statement of peace, i.e., peaceful science.

Charles Edward Miller, Baptist General Association of Virginia

Peace on the new earth in a time in eternity where all sin is wiped away and there is no more fighting any more. Peaceful science is similar in meaning. In spite of differences of opinion, there is no longer any war between different views of science; however, the basics of thought are still the same. Men and women in science will work together for the good of mankind just as Christianity and Judaism should work for the well being and betterment of the world order. Science and all social order should work together for a better world.

What do you think “peace” is in this context? What is “peace” to us at Peaceful Science?

What is your opinion?