Does The Gospel Rest on Direct Creation?

You are right that Jesus is the centerpiece of the gospel. But Jesus is also the centerpiece before man existed too. My point in declaring that the creation account is the foundation upon which the gospel is to be made sense of is this: without the fall of man and the introduction of sin, the gospel cannot be truly comprehended in its value. And in Colossians, paul speaks of Christ as our Creator. With this, the heinousness of sin against a Holy God can only be forgiven by a sacrifice of enough worth to bring justice before this Holy God because He is just that great. Therefore, the sacrifice necessary was Himself who, according to Paul is Jesus Christ “through whom and for whom everything is made.” The gift of the gospel is not a free ticket to heaven. The gift is God Himself who was worthy before man was in the scene.

I challenge you to review the mormon interpretation of early Genesis. Their gospel is not Christian so interestingly their interpretation of Genesis is just downright aweful thus conforming to their false gospel. Check for yourself.

The gospel is NOT a psychological excercise for evolving good people to their better selves. The gospel is about Jesus (who created us in the first place) recreating people who are spiritually dead in sin into life THE INSTANT THEY CHOOSE TO LOOK TO THE CROSS FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN AND GIVING KING JESUS RIGHTFUL PLACE AS LORD. In the beginning God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit created kinds, including man instantly. Adam sinned and the Better Adam (Jesus) gives man a new beginning instantly the moment we place our faith in Him! That is goodnews.

They say that if you are looking for a perfect church and you find one, if you join that church you will ruin it! I have made a muck of things in so much of my life even as a believer. Just as there is no perfect church, so there are no perfect parachurches. Groups like Answers in Genesis included. I know quite a few individuals from AIG and they are superbly intelligent, serious about the gospel and Christian tbeology and perhaps some of the most caring people i know. Has AIG done everything right? No. None of us are perfect. But i believe that they have resources worthy of being given attention which many closely tethered to the mainstream are just not willing to listen to. I just read this article for example which seems to offer seeds of doubt about the ancient earth evolutionary claims…i have a hunch that when we arrive through those pearly gates, some of us might be really surprised who was more in line with how God did things and maybe, just maybe guys like Dr. Kurt Wise and even the young earth guys at AIG are amongst the approved crowd…here is a link to an interesting article by one of my favorite young earth scientists on the planet: