How Does a Christian Justify His Actions? He Ignores Jesus

Really? Really?

2 Likes

Robert, you are truly alone here. You are not thinking clearly on this. You have said things regarding hatred and intolerance that are not true. Maybe you mean something other than what you are saying, but with what you are articulating, I can virtually guarantee universal disagreement… and that’s saying something in this polarized day and age.

3 Likes

@Patrick This is certainly true about Christianity. There are certain central tenants by which nearly all Christians agree and abide. Sadly, it is simple enough to pretend belief and obedience, but the label does not make one a Christian. Honestly, I’d imagine that the same is true for atheism… anyone could adopt the label, but secretly harbor a closet belief! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. for example. In the last decades in the western press they went on and on about Serbian hostility to the other identities in the former Yugoslavia. A million times they wopuld say the Serbs are intolerant. Where i could I defended the Serbs as just another party in a messy divorce. All of them, slovenes, croats, muslim bosnians, etc etc simply had accusations/and actions against each other and the figuring it out required great investigation. Instead the Serbians lost in the accusation war and were called the bad guys/intolerant of others.
yet they were all the same or anyways trial needed to be done before indictment based on mere , successful, accusation.
intolerance is a silly concept in human affairs. In fact its a left wing propaganda term.
there are true, better, definitions of human actions and motives.
REALLY!

@Robert_Byers As an experiment, print a copy of your last ten posts to this site. Take those papers to five of your neighbors and ask them to read each one. Then, ask them their honest impression over what has been posted publicly on this site. You will not get a positive response.

1 Like

Seriously? You’re gonna go with that? Because, let me tell you, no side in that conflict was innocent.

And, yes, if you didn’t know, Serbian army (Mladic) did commit genocide in Srebrenica (Bosnia). And, yes, most countries of former Yugoslavia, including Serbia, are very nationalistic, so we kind of are intolerant towards each other.

2 Likes

@Robert_Byers You seriously should stop now. Really.

3 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

I think most people would agree with me once understanding the issue.
its not any more a polarized age. this is poor history.
lets have the people vote!
Nobody in history or today believes in concepts like hatred or intolerance. thats just what your enemy accuses you of.
you must first prove the case BEFORE the judgement.
the whole concept of jurisprudence is threatened by judgement before trial.
These accusations of hatred/intolerance/etc etc are not accepted by the accused!!
THEN it leads to establishments or any forceful people BEING the ones to accuse/indict without trial.
Actually all human relationships show what it would be like if we did not have judicial process.
Our judicial process is from long heritage. Without it would bne like, well, like it is now in society.
Accusations aplenty, judgements, and lack of accusations from the accused.

1 Like

Well, of course they won’t accept it! If I kill someone I’m not just gonna go and admit it!

You are stunningly incorrect. Absolutely, unbelievably incorrect… Your posts in this regard have been flagged time and again, and every commenter has come up against your position. Do it. Do what I said. I sent a private message to you with a link to your history. Print out the last ten posts and share them with your friends and neighbors… people you trust. They will be horrified, I promise.

3 Likes

@moderators Anyone want to ring in here??

3 Likes

Mr. Byers, I think the case is closed. Now where is that Silence button …

5 Likes