It’s Not “Evolution” — A Nobel Prize for Engineering Enzymes

https://evolutionnews.org/2018/10/its-not-evolution-a-nobel-prize-award-for-engineering-enzymes/

When I first saw the Nobel prize announcements i put the over/under on discovery posts calling it intelligent design at 5. This is three now I believe.

2 Likes

I think we can get it over five, if Dr. Swamidass congratulates the Nobel Prize winners for their great contributions to evolutionary science, DI will response to castigate him for the kind words of congratulations.

1 Like

One of the surest bets on the planet is the windbag pseudo-scientists at the DI will claim others’ scientific work as supporting their own science-free position. It’s much easier than doing any actual scientific work themselves.

3 Likes

If evolution “designed” the "new and apparently better enzymes, why would the 3 chemists take the credit for it?

1 Like

No one is saying evolution did it (except for a couple sloppy press releases). They just used evolutionary principles and mechanisms to do so.

1 Like

Are you sure? What principles? Can you elaborate, please?

1 Like

Very brief descriptions here:

2 Likes

Klinghoffer made it 4 two days ago and Michael “egnorance” Egnor made it 5 this morning. :grinning:

Like clockwork.

3 Likes