North Carolina religious Professor Bert Ehrman

Nothing to offer there and not sure why I would expect to do so. Not sure there would be any physical facts associated with the soul, not do I know if it leaves the body.

1 Like

I am sure that you comfort the dying and their family’s with compassion and empathy.

1 Like

And this is relevant to evidence for life after death how? Did Jesus welcome them into life, too?

No this is relevant to the Christian refrain that “all atheist make deathbed conversions” or “only Christian can die smiling and peacefully.”

Why is it that given the confidence Christians profess of an afterlife, it is mainly Christian who are opposed to the dying with dignity laws that are making there way across the country?

Patrick,

I have to admire your ability to move goalposts when you’ve lost an argument.

1 Like

If there’s no afterlife and no God, not only is death itself an indignity… life is not even really a dignity. We are all fools on the same stage in a theater which is gradually decaying. Only the promises of God can reverse that assessment!

Not true. You are lucky and fortunate to live a life of the meaning and purpose that you choose. Long long and prosper. Enjoy your moment in the sunshine.

Well said. Welcome to the forum @Ashwin_s.

1 Like