Our New Automobile

@swamidass,

We should get the new by Thursday. She does deserve the new car and I am proud of her.

1 Like

I’d encourage you to carefully consider posting medical information here. Keep in mind that this is entirely public.

1 Like

My wife and I are going to get a new car. Our dentist bought it for us. That does not happen every day. Nancy has been with that practice for twenty-five years. By the way, the story about the car is true!

Indian Tea from your Doctor and now a new car from your dentist. Healthcare in Virginia is great! :sunglasses: I want x-ray vision lens for my cataracts from my ophthalmologist. :grinning: Enjoy the new car. Is it driverless? Or does it come with a nurse practitioner driver? :rofl:

1 Like

No, someone must still drive. I am sure that that will be Nancy. It is a nice car, and we cannot wait to get it near the end of the week. Perhaps you should move to Virginia, and we could talk science and ride in the new car.
I feel like George Bailey and it is a wonderful life. I wonder what we will be getting next. I will write a letter to your opohthalmologist::rofl:

1 Like

Guess what,Patrick. Nancy and I pick up our new car today.

1 Like