Do YEC days 1, 2 & 4 explain Dark Matter and Dark Energy?

Light is affected by gravity…

1 Like

I will have to look that up. Thanks!

Fair enough, and in other contexts I might not have commented. But since Valerie was interested in the whys and wherefores, I thought some elaboration might be helpful.

And since we’re in the neighborhood and I mentioned tetrachromacy earlier, I wonder if white works any different for human tetrachromats? I would guess ‘no’ because the neurological pathways wouldn’t be different, and that there would just be greater differentiation within the same visible spectrum. But I don’t know.

4 Likes

I would guess that a white formed from just three colors wouldn’t look white to that person. It would look a color without a name. Of course that’s just a guess.

I’m unable to find this. Most sources say that whales have few cones and some have none whatsoever, and that they’re colorblind. Then again, sensitivity only to blue would be considered colorblind to us. It would be nice to find a source.

3 Likes

I’m not sure who to direct this question to - @swamidass and @rumraket you’ve been very helpful.

Does science currently accept 5 dimensions? It seems like if one did, all these problems would go away. https://youtu.be/YNEBhwimJWs

(I realized that in my drawings, I didn’t know what special relativity and general relativity were. But they are using 3-5 dimensions, I didn’t exactly figure out if it was 3 and 4 or 4 and 5. But if they’re only using 3 and 4, it seems that since treating space and time separately works for the Schrodinger equation he was talking about, the two theories are just using separate definitions of spacetime: the Schrodinger equation using the first definition of space and time like I drew and Einstein using time plus space in its 2nd and 3rd dimensions.)

Thanks. If your explanation is right, I realized that you took light/casualty away from my 5 dimensions, and I’ve only got 4 left, so it has to be a strange matter hack in order for it to interact without casualty. https://youtu.be/u4RNGRyzt10 I thought this was very helpful since it explained strange matter could clump together without electrons, but I don’t know how strange matter could be fluid instead of clumpy. :joy: It seems sort of like my suggestion that matter would have no mass or energy at the beginning of the universe, but then how does it interact? So it has to have some kind of energy but not use light. Weird.

Anyway, I have no idea if what I’m saying is incredibly stupid or incredibly smart, but thank you for interacting with me anyway and dealing with my silliness because at least I’m starting to understand the videos! It is fun.

… or maybe four …

Frustratingly I can’t remember where, and I have to say all the sources I look at confirm what you said.

So @swamidass and @Rumraket I realized what my Genesis theory is - thanks for your breadcrumbs: that Einstein is wrong about gravity and it bends space and light, but not time. On a large scale. light and time are usually on a flat plane, so we don’t see them as separate. But on a quantum scale, they are not, and can even be completely separate as we see with dark matter.

It’s a conclusion science wouldn’t come to, because it has matter created before energy, instead of energy powering everything. God created time and the building blocks, and then turned on the light switch. Light is the 5th dimension. It makes sense because light can bend; causality can bend. Christ died for us; justified us before we were even born and while we were sinners.

I have to do the math to prove it, and I’m not sure my math skills are up to it. :sweat_smile: But the math is already hidden in the work of those guys who made the new lasers since they separated light from the other dimensions.

Anyone want to prove it for me? Have at it :slight_smile:

Gravity does “bend” time…

1 Like

yes, it looks that way, but that doesn’t solve the problem between general relativity and quantum mechanics. My theory does.

No.

Valerie I have to say, I think you should spend some time reading some better literature instead of picking stuff up from various interviews and pop-sci articles on the internet. You are sort of speculating completely unconstrained with what appears no grasp of even the basics.

And that’s not meant as an insult or anything, there’s just too many fundamental misunderstandings at work here. You seem to have got the relationships between space and time, and matter and energy, almost completely wrong.

Science may ultimately be wrong about it’s current conclusions, but the kind of speculations you’re doing aren’t how that is figured out. And before one proceeds to try to correct the best current science on the nature of space and time, you need to first learn what it actually says about that subject. And preferrably from the outputs of more than just one author writing pop-sci books for the general public. Many of the good authors for the general public also often have axes to grind. They have their own pet theories and ideas they want to promote.

And to really understand it, you have to study it at a very high level. That means very high levels of mathematics, waaay above my paygrade. I’m sure there are people around here who could point you in the right direction if you want to read something a bit more authoritative that gets you up to speed on some more fundamental things in physics and cosmology. It’s not really an area in which I have any expertise, so I will leave it at that.

4 Likes

Also, at least a little about why current science has come to the conclusions it has.

4 Likes

I’m not reading pop-sci or anything. I’m just watching YouTube videos on physics, putting things into categories, and following what the Bible is saying about how the world was created and that there are 5 categories.

I clicked on another link regarding the folks that created the laser beam, and they’re already using light as a separate dimension. Researchers develop way to control speed of light, send it backward Science proves other parts of science wrong all the time. Just because the new science proves there had to be a God to create matter before energy doesn’t mean it’s wrong. Science doesn’t rule out miracles.

If I understand it correctly, this article is also saying the same thing. Thermal chaos returns quantum system to its unknown past

"While quantum mechanics as such is notoriously counterintuitive, there is one aspect of the new time reversal algorithm that leaves even physicists scratching their heads. “In general, the hotter a system, the more disorganized it gets. So if you think about it, what we are doing is using a tool associated with utter chaos—the heat reservoir—to bring about order,” Andrey Lebedev explained. “We are repeatedly exposing the auxiliary system to an extremely high temperature with the ultimate goal of observing the primary system’s cold and ordered past. It is a paradox we have yet to get our heads around.”

You can move backward in time by using light. You can’t bend time sideways though. :rofl: Not sure if I’m making sense to myself anymore.

Not saying my hypothesis is true, just that I think it matches the Bible. Nothing is proven without the math.

Well just about anything in physics matches the Bible, including an old earth…

1 Like

My theory isn’t in physics yet. :joy: I’m just trying to say the science I’m pointing to already seems to be proving it’s true. They’re just using hacks.

Ah yes, here. You can’t move time sideways. This website keeps explaining my next question with the next link it gives :upside_down_face:

I think I’m suggesting one of these or a variant of it, where all the other 4 dimensions only depend on time. Kaluza–Klein theory - Wikipedia It’s going to take me a while to evaluate this math. :upside_down_face:

Linking this here. Five Dimension Sci-Fi Math / Thought Experiment