T.J_Runyons Evolution Rubrick

OK, you clearly do not know what natural selection entails. And I doubt you know anything about science.

This was supposed to be in response to gbrooks

@Ashwin_s

I would say the same about Creationists who intentionally mislead ignorant readers with citations from obsolete research!

Yesā€¦ Key word being intentionally.

1 Like

Why did you just say that to me out of nowhere? I havent conversed with you in days

2 Likes

[@T.j_Runyon, he probably just launched his post while reading yours.]

My understanding rrgarding Science HAS to be better than yours if you go around telling the world most scientists are wrong. Follow me?

Thatā€™s not necessarily trueā€¦ understand Science and agreeing with it are two different thingsā€¦

@Ashwin_s

And the one man semantic battle continues?

Technically you may be correct.

But when a new church member explains why he had to quit the last 30 churches he was attending ā€¦ the odds are the problem is with the complainerā€¦ not the 30 churches (or 30 scientists!).

George,
There are hundreds of Christian denominations out thereā€¦ I am sure you and I disagree with more than 30 on various issuesā€¦ Thatā€™s not an argument to say you are wrongā€¦

Barbarian! The best soft drink is Ale Eight Ginger Ale, closely followed by Dr. Pepper. :wink:

2 Likes

Actually thousands (perhaps a much as 10,000 denominations) in the US alone.

If in your country a political faction intentionally distorted facts to eliminate the whole OFFICE of Prime Ministerā€¦
How well do you think that faction would be treated?