The failure of Jason Lisle's ASC paradigm

I am submitting a simple graphic to reinforce my points about Lisle’s ASC paradigm. My hope is that this will clear up any residual confusion about my claims and help move us one step closer to the ultimate falsification of his ideas. It there are no further comments, I will consider this discussion closed.

A galaxy 14 billion light years from Earth is represented by the star. In Lisle’s ASC universe (left image) no light travel time (LTT) accumulates behind the galaxy away from earth’s line of sight. Neither is any LTT recorded in front of the galaxy because light speed towards earth is infinite.

In Lisle’s seminal paper [Newton 2001], he thinks he has converted his ASC universe to an ESC universe (middle image), but in reality he invokes a completely new and different universe, so his ‘conversion’ receives a blue arrow. Total LTT in the ESC universe is 28 billion years (by), with 14 billion years accumulating isotropically behind as well as in front of the galaxy.

There is no legitimate conversion from ESC back to Lisle’s ASC due to an imbalance of LTT’s, hence the red arrow. This prohibition to convert seamlessly from ASC to ESC and back again strongly infers a falsification of Lisle’s paradigm.

A proper ESC-to-ASC conversion and back again occurs in the middle and right images, where legitimate conversions are represented by the green arrows. LTT’s in both views are balanced at 28 billion years each. Light in a proper ASC view is reckoned to travel anisotropically – at ½ c behind the galaxy and infinitely fast in front of it.

The foregoing illustration should serve as definitive evidence that Jason Lisle’s ASC paradigm is a false construct. It has no real-world underpinning in physical science.

Newton, R. 2001. Distant starlight and Genesis: Conventions of time measurement. TJ 15, no. 1:80–85

2 Likes