The Genealogical Adam and Eve is 45% Off!

For the moment, and I’m not sure for how long, Amazon has the GAE available for sale on Kindle (ebook) for just $14.57, that’s more than 45% off.

2 Likes

So if it’s 45% off, that means instead of living 10,000 years ago, they lived 5500 years ago. Pretty big error, but the sequel can address it.

3 Likes

Well I already have a plan to handle erratums! Submit them here:

I will maintain a list on that page too, and use it in the revision for the second edition (should we get there). Either way, I plan to be prompt and clear about correcting any mistakes that are uncovered.

1 Like

Nice! But your biggest error was letting me be on the forum :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@sfmatheson, I value constructive resistance. You are a great scientist, knowledgeable, and engaged. We are lucky to have you here. Yes, we disagree on some things, but that’s okay. The best conversations, the best communities, do not require agreement on everything. We also have a lot of common ground.

5 Likes

@sfmatheson and @John_Harshman and @NLENTS, you may want to see this: Alan Templeton Endorses the GAE.

1 Like

Hi @sfmatheson - We’ve not met before, but I clicked on the blogspot link in your bio and the first entry was about how new genes are born. Just FYI, this is one of the projects I am currently working on and we have some really cool stories to tell. Not quite ready for prime time but I’m very excited to roll out some of our results, starting at conferences this fall and hopefully the first paper will be submitted early 2020. Stay tuned!

5 Likes

Not necessarily, they might have lived 14,500 years ago too. Either way, Amazon knows something we don’t! :astonished:

3 Likes

Going to want the paper copy. It’s hard to get ebooks signed…

2 Likes

There is a discount code, still active, for the hardcover: Discount Code for the GAE.