Congrats Rob Byers - Convergent Marsupialism in Australia is boon to Hyper-Evolution!

No time is needed. Its instant. Within the same generation . Just like people.
YEC is more and more agreeing with fast biological change. In fact a blog does a ggod job of documenting this though by a non YEC. Duff’s blog (can’t remember the name of the blog) Good info in it.
By the way some creatures do have different modes of reproduction. Even the same species depending on whether mountain or valley living.
Innate mechanisms or plasticity in biology is being more recognized.

@Robert_Byers

You think a single generation is all a population needs to permanently lose their placental system, and grow a marsupial pouch?.. not just in Australia… but in the America’s it happened a second time!?

I’ll send you a crisp $20 bill if you tell me what you are smoking…

Yes. Many marsupials don’t have pouches or they are on different parts of the body compared to others.
reproductive ways are not a big deal in biology. They easily switch about.

@Robert_Byers

Is that right? Well… the marsupials in Australia, and the opossum in the Americas ALL have pouches… so now what are you going to come up with?

I think it’s nice of you folks to take the time to engage with Robert and spend time with him.

2 Likes

That’s one word for it.

1 Like

You are being charitable.

3 Likes

Oh except for a couple of wtf’s whenever he starts talkin’ about non-existence of racism, sexism and such, I’ve stopped engaging this guy a long time ago. It’s fruitless, really.

2 Likes

what? How is that a good point to anything? There were in the americas, post flood, many marsupial types of creatures now extinct. just wiki.

@Robert_Byers

You said mammals in America evolved into marsupials… and mammals in Australia evolved into marsupials.

And genetically, we can show that the marsupials in America are more closely related to the marsupials in Australia than to any placentals in the Americas.

So you have LOTS of magical hyper-evolution going on in your scenario. You, dear sir, are a genius!

1 Like

no. genes are just following the marsupial transformation. they not only get marsupial points in the dNA but very likely it affects all the dna. like some math thing.
genes is not a good trail if one is putting up unproven boundaries to what dna can do and how its affected by bodyplan changes.

@Robert_Byers,

You are preaching hyper-evolution and you know it.

If it was “genetic for mammals to become marsupials”… then they would ALL be marsupials.

1 Like