Do you WANT there to be a God?

@jmk00001

I’ll explain what I want, and would you interpret this as God or something else? I understand this as the unconditional love that I call light.

What I witness is light in people radiate outward.

Then I assume this light lives in all of us, because rarely had I seen light in people radiate outward

I’ve fed on light fire burn that feeds my spirit

Also I notice I can have a relationship with light

I’ve been allowing light teach me in my situations how I can allow myself to feed from light

I either block or allow light

Now to your question do I want there be a God

Here’s what I want

to drink from light cause light takes care of my spiritual needs., other wise I’m spiritually hungry

so I think what I want is where I can rest and be home and drink from light and have a relationship., that’s what I want

So question what is this word God?

Oh wait, I would use the word unconditional love., that’s another thing I notice about light is unconditional love

I understand light as my best friend

I can go to my best friend who lives in me just as I am

So should I call light God?

Can I ask you what do you mean by the word God? Because it depends what people has as God.,

If I call light God is cause I’m understanding God as my best friend who teaches me and comforts me.

I think people created laws. I have zero laws. I don’t seek approval from God., I go to God just as I am, because I’m already accepted by light.

Here’s what I want, I want to drink from light here on earth and after my physically body pass away, I want to continue a relationship with light unconditional love and continue drinking from light and learn from light

I allow light teach me

1 Like