Does Romans 1:20 Mean There is Scientific Evidence for God?

Interestingly, I also thought of this passage after the first time I ever heard of and listened to you - a video on Sean McDowell’s channel.

The reference in particular is page 175.

I’ll have to take time to watch the videos, but for now I disagree. Scripture still applies to today, so that passage can be talking about science today as much as it is talking about observing the world in Paul’s time. Even if humans then never thought about the world as scientists do today, God still created all of humanity to be ABLE to do so. And I think he created all of us with the capability to be scientists even if we don’t choose it as a career.

And I would argue that since we are created in God’s image, any of man’s designs are God’s designs, whether ours look different from His or not. And science is uncovering God’s design in nature. I believe the problem scientists run into is looking at design and often misapplying what it means or misinterpreting it, such as the example below. That’s why some parts of science, in order to accurately interpret reality, should be interpreted in light of the Bible–to understand what is God’s original design and how God governs that design providentially in light of natural evil in the world. From my perspective: another example - pathogens should be interpreted as natural evil providentially governed, not as an original design, as many have argued to me.