Eddie and ID books

I don’t actually care whether nor anyone here reads it. If you recall, it came into the discussion when some people here pretended that it was just the Pandas book with a minor facelift; my main point was that it was almost a totally new book, even though also published (initially) by FTE. And in that new form, it was definitely an ID book, not a creationist book. Anyone who takes the time to read it will see that, though I doubt any here will do so.

And yes, I did say initially that I would discuss flaws, but later added context to that, indicating that I would consider flaws after being convinced that people had a good idea of the overall argument of the book. You know, it’s a complete waste of time discussing Meyer’s Signature in the Cell with Mercer, because the only topic he wants to discuss in the book is whether or not Meyer misnamed a molecule on one page of the 500 pages in the book. Similarly, it would be a waste of time to discuss the alleged “error” that Puck thinks he has found in two paragraphs of the Dembski-Wells book, without first trying to assess whether the book overall has any merits. And to do the latter, one has to read the book, not just “erroneous” passages cherry-picked by known-to-be-hostile reviewers like Puck.