ENV: Behe and Swamidass Debate Evolution and Intelligent Design at Texas A&M

I’ve had a hard time understanding the word gaslighting. More confusion, eh Faizal?
But, thanks to the Anti-Creationist ‘Psychiatrist’ I’m getting a handle on it. Where’d you learn that psychiatric technique? Is that, like the “new math,” the new psychiatry? Or is it your invention? Are you seeking to publish on it? May you achieve tenure for your ground-breaking work in the field.
Some of your field work includes,

Is there a metric you use to determine when one is greatly confused as opposed to merely confused? Or how do you conclude perpetually and irredeemably confused? as you have here,

I know it is deep isn’t it, but isn’t it the job of the Psychiatrist to be able to sort through the deep? Give it another shot and see if you can spot the question. Tell you what, I’ll clip it for you,

I’m just funning with you @Faizal_Ali but how asleep are you to be confused over a post with one question,

But good on you @Rumraket for at least steering Faizal toward the right direction with,

although you greatly overstate it. You could have just pointed him to the question. I didn’t ask that @swamidass be 1) confrontational, nor 2) more confrontational, nor 3) much more confrontational. I merely asked, “Did you discuss it with Axe” Why would it require any amount of confrontation?
Why do you so overstate your case? It is so Peaceful Science -esque.