Great Example of the Appropriate Use of Algorithmic Mutual Information in Biology

Of course not, which is why I’m contextualizing this. I do not endorse what everyone posts here.

@EricMH you’re safe. In fact you were just a pawn. The complaint will be against the US Air Force. They have an obligation to fund research that is not supportive of religion/creationism which ID is. We are also going after NASA as well.

@Mung @DaleCutler check this guy out. He’s using PS to fish for lawsuits.

1 Like

You did it right here just a few months ago

Short memory you have, eh?

3 Likes

And where does that cite show that I conclude ID must be true?

In the English language saying ID must be correct is the equivalent of saying ID must be true.

Are you seriously going to try and squirm out of what the record shows you claimed? You embarrass both your U.S. Military uniform and your religion.

3 Likes

I proposed an argument for consideration. That says nothing at all about whether I personally am persuaded by that argument or not.

1 Like

Federal Court has deemed ID to be creationism which is religion.

You have made an oath to uphold the US Constitution.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Has the US Air Force expended funds to research ID?

1 Like

No, and go chase your ambulances elsewhere. I’m through interacting with you.

1 Like

Youve got to ignore him. Don’t even respond. He never contributes anything meaningful to any discussion. At first his antics were kinda funny. Now he’s just boring

1 Like

I recall when someone was talking about adding value to the conversation and how valuable insults were, right, @Patrick?

That looks like a logical argument, not just an opinion on which to base insults.

EricMH says he never claimed IC is true after claiming ID must be correct. Either he has a terrible memory or is growing his Pinocchio nose. The readers can decide.

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Definition Discussions Never Die

@swamidass,

But dont you agree that his counter-assertion defiantly contradicts what he had already been instructed upon in prior postings?

I didnt shush him; i asked him to recognize the earlier instruction!