Growing Neanderthal Minibrains

I don’t see it among neanderthals either until there were humans to mimic and trade with. And nothing like the quality and quantity of our kind.

I am not saying that they weren’t intelligent as engineers. I am saying that is not what makes us human. I don’t know how many times I have to say it, both here and on the “Disability and the Image of God” thread, it is not about intelligence. It is about longing for community and a desire to be a part of something larger than ourselves. Its an ability to love truth for its own sake, to desire an ideal. In that, the evidence is not there that they were like us, or even thought like us. And there were genetic barriers to hybridization. That which did occur is slowly being weeded out for the most part.

Suggesting that I am suffering from mental illness in response to my reasoned attempt to show how the evidence you present does not demonstrate what you and others hope that it shows is not going to be a winning tactic with me, and I hope it is one which will not be tolerated around here. Ditto with the implications of racism.