How Does Biological Evolution Deal With This?

i think that its a generous assumption that base on what we see in the real world. for instance: we have billions of people in the wrold. and we never seen someone who evolved say a new organ part like a part of a wing or a new part of an eye etc. so the chance to get a new anatomical part is probably lower than few billions. at least from what we can see in the real wrold. do you agree or disagree?

sorry but im not sure what is your argument here. maybe i miss something so please explain again your point.

we never observed a complex biological system evolving in front of our eyes of course.

i think that you are mixing between genetic similarity and genetic identity. as far as i remember if the sequence (between two people) is a bit different then you cant use it at court anymore. even that all people share a common descent. also: have you forgot about convergent genetic evolution?

that is the problem: you cant do that if the new mutation is neutral. in the dice case you choose your goal and ignore all the other results. this cant happen in nature.

i do talking about that. how such a system that can control color change evolved?