Is It Correct to Say There is "No" Evidence For the Supernatural Part 1

Sorry. I was little to quick to reply on that. It’s just I’ve had too many times someone linking to pop science articles that were just pretty much fiction. I see this guy is not just a journalist but an actual scientist. But what I will say is that if I understand correctly the idea of virtual particles is based on inferences of what happens when two or more energy fields interact.

So it’s not something from nothing. It’s two energy fields interacting and scientists somehow inferring virtual particles from it because they seem to be able to detect a slight gain in weight. Not very convincing especially when it’s been 80 years since they came up with this idea and there still doesn’t seem to be enough evidence to convince a consensus of scientists that it’s actually what’s going on.

And going by what we do know from empirically verified reality, there’s no basis at all for something to come from nothing. Seems way over the top compared to the idea of a supernatural creator for the universe. At least that idea is based on something that is known to exists in reality, i.e. agent causation, not just what so far can only be shown to exist in the imagination.