Is Science Part of General Revelation?

YES. Science does not exist aside from humans. the universe just exists. Science is mans attempts to figure it out only. so the universe shows the glorious creator behind it. science, if accurate, can only agree with this observation.
In origin matters its al about the bible, rejection of the bible, and what humans think is the origin of things.
Somebody is right and somebody wrong or both wrong depending on the subject.
i think its more likely more intelligent people tend to get it right then others however all humans suffer from failing to be smart.
so its just a wee IQ curve for creationists.

I don’t think I agree with you. Intelligence is not the same as wisdom.
It’s entirely possible for a highly intelligent person to lack wisdom and understanding of the things if God and vice versa.
Ultimately, all of us sorely need grace to come to the correct conclusions on God.

i agree. There is no such thing as intelligence. The bible never mentions it. YET I must use that word, or smarts, to be understood in these times.
The bible, front to back, is consistent that there is only Wisdom, understanding, knowledge. In discussing human intellectual ability. This is also Gods description of his intelligence.

Knowledge is what most kids get in school. understanding is greater ideas that are not finale conclusions. In fact understanding is like probability.
Wisdom, good or evil, is a innovative idea.
Science has moved forward using all three. however the famous men always do wisdom or understanding. Most scientists only do knowledge.

Why do you think wisdom is connected to innovation. As per proverbs, the beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord.
In the bible true Wisdom is linked to Godliness.

Good point. Innovation would just be wisdom too. Hmm. its possible the fear of the lord is a innovative conclusion. It is a insightfulness. provereds has the case of a man saving a city by wisdom. otherwise no mention of any other ability in him.

Or that the word wisdom is used to mean different things in different contexts.

Wisdom to mean something must mean something. it must be a equation. its not understanding.
In schools students learn knowledge and understanding. Yet no wisdom.
So in your field of physics. Wisdom would come from the few with a innovative accurate new idea in physics. Like i think einstein did. i often wondered if einstein only had understanding in physics on a few points but now i think he has wisdom BEHIND his innovative conclusions. After that any student of his stuff only has understanding OR knowledge. Untill a wisdom idea of coarse.
In deed in proverds its written god created this by wisdom and that by understanding. There is a difference.