Reviewing Behe's "Darwin Devolves"

So you are trying to discredit me? How could I not know? Just maybe I did know and you assumed I didn’t. You assume a lot.

I’ve done so in an adult-ed class. We concentrated on medical, evolution, and animal-rights pseudoscience. We also covered the far more gray area of modest papers being insanely overinterpreted by the news media, particularly university press offices.

If you did know, you never would have referred to binding like you did:

How could you have done all of this “research” and never encountered a single homodimer or other homomultimers?

No assumptions are needed.

You make a LOT of false claims about objective facts, Bill. That should tell you that the conclusion you’re trying to justify is untenable.

It would be superflous for us to try to discredit you. You succeeded in discrediting yourself by spewing stultifying pseudoscience years ago. And pseudoscience isn’t a “spin word”, but the proper term to use to describe people who merely pretend to do science either by putting on an act, or who consistently fail (for whatever reasons of subconscious cognitive biases) to abide by proper scientific standards of rigour, such as replicability, peer review, documentation etc. etc.

Dressing up in a labcoat, shirt, and tie, putting glasses on, getting a nice comb-over, and getting a “doctorate” in a field you think is all bullshit (or worse, at a diploma mill) just so you can call yourself Dr. Dr. Dingbat, PhD and pretend to have some authority when you make claims no experiment can support.

Why then are even bringing up sticky proteins if it has nothing to do with the argument?

Rum do you understand what labeling is?

You appear to read and interpret what you want, make irrelevant and trivial points and try to act like the expert.

Like this point you tried to refute with homodimer and homomultimer which had nothing to do with the point I was making with Tim. Then you bring up sticky proteins say I deny them and then admit that sticky proteins are not material to the discussion. I don’t think this discussion is productive.

I examine the evidence. I act like an expert because I am an expert. Why are you pretending to know things you obviously don’t know, Bill?

It has everything to do with your claim. It’s not my fault that you don’t understand protein folding and binding.

Discussion continues here: Darwin Devolves: The End of Evolution?