The Argument Clinic

:rofl:

Oh this is priceless. :smiley:

An online encyclopedia that is done “just as peer-reviewed journals are now regularly produced online”. Now where have I heard of that before? :nerd_face:

Oh yes, it was in this post where I informed Eddie 22 days ago about the existence of Scholarpedia, " an English-language wiki-based online encyclopedia with features commonly associated with open-access online academic journals". :star_struck:

And by some amazing coincidence, that was the very post that I linked to in my above post where I talked about “Eddie’s preferred model”. :exploding_head:

As I mentioned in my (22 day old) post, “the relatively tiny number of articles it has (1,804) demonstrates, the model doesn’t scale nearly so well.” I might also mention the fact that (almost) nobody has even heard of Scholarpedia as another drawback of this model. It’s profile is in fact so low that people like Eddie cannot even remember it’s existence after being told about it within the last month. :astonished:

All this goes to show that whilst Eddie’s interminable and inane bluster may be of no informational value, it is a constant source of unintentional humor. :partying_face: