The Great Cave of Crystals

I can see how you could think that. :slight_smile:

He’s reading the bible and making inferences from what he reads.

You mean he’s making inferences from what he reads that contradict what he reads? No wonder I can’t understand him.

Tree rings only show a growth period. there is no reason many rings could not be made in a single year except in the present health of the earth. In the previous earth many rings could be made in a single year.
One is only rating it from modern observable processes. Extrapolation backwards is a faith and not a fact.
Likewise in these caves.
As i said the uniformity of them is very unlikely if they are growing for long ages. There would be a spectrum of diversity. if this was not true then REGARDLESS of day one for any particular one YOU would have them speed up to catch up with those hundreds/thousands of years ahead.
Are you saying all started ONLY at a certain date/ nobody started later and later then that and that and that??
If a diversity of sizes was found THEY would say AHA that shows they have been growing for long times at the same rate with diverse results therefore. in fact one finds one size . Then one size in another place(the sword room).

They all grew at the same rate for the same timeline.

So while its possible they grew together over a few thousand years, like 4500 or less, its more likely they grew instantly in hours or days and then just hold.
The holding tempture is not creating any more but only maintaining possibly.
The creation temp/details is no longer going on.
You say they would hold in themselves diffeent growth rates history.
Well you would have to first show they are growing now. then use this present growth historic marker to check the past. I doubt it grows fast enough or at all now to do this.

Eve was created on the sixth day. Before the fall is only deduced from how long before Eve gave birth. Surely under a year as it was Gods purpose for them to breed right quick.
No sexual desires before the fall??
It is a purpose to date from the fall as jesus dates are made clear.
It is based on clear boundaries in scripture. Its not these inferences .

So Noah’s Flood, with all of that upwelling of water, and giant rafts of land being washed to and fro just happened to leave these caves and its incredible and enormous crystals intact? A matter of faith, for sure!!

3 Likes

No. They are post flood formations. The whole world, as the bible says, was thrown upside down. Nothing looks like it did before. the ground is not our ground.
These formations came from a fast and furious process soon after the flood or possiblt some later event.
The whole point is to see them as demanding a single formation process . No diversity in results.
Asw I said if there was diversity THEY would say AHA that shows starts and stops that need long time periods.
In all geomorphology the law must be that like results equals like process with like time period.
Then further examination demands short periods.
I saw youtube videos on these things a few years ago and right away thought how it was excellent for YEC predictions and models.

Robert, YouTube videos are not a valid or reliable source for scientific facts.

2 Likes

youtube videos are relative to the authors. these were excellent ones by qualified people aND only such people could do this subject as its underground, dangerous, prohibited by authority.
i can’t link by one could find them there.

Word vomit.

Common sense.

Conspiracy theory.

2 Likes