Three Views of Creation I Accept As Possibile

I wish to thank you, my friend

2 Likes

@Ashwin_s

I think @swamidass would agree that it is the OTHER way around.

Theology can discuss ANYTHING.

But science cannot discuss theology. Thatā€™s why Idā€™s attempt to get science to back up ID is doomed to fail.

@Charles_Miller

I will happily accept your apology if you can tell me whether you plan to discontinue that phrase.

I havenā€™t read every postā€¦ so Iā€™m not sure what your ultimate verdict is or was.

You can even continue to use itā€¦ if you just tell me what it should mean.

1 Like

Anyone can discuss anything George. However there are ways to discuss things in a clear way. Scientific terms such as evolution are not made with God or theological considerations. Hence using these words to explain theological understandings of creation can and does lead to confusion.hence bettwr to build an independent foundation in terms of Godā€™s action and then see what understanding best fits what theory/understanding of evolution.

1 Like

I will be glad to stop using that phrase if it disturbs you. Letā€™s see if I can remember it. I wish to say that I will go no further with this issue.

Evolution: Non Darwinian- God-guided evolution, Christian Theistic Evolution, Evolutionary Creation. I wish to appeal this to Dr. Joshua. I feel that I have explained this enough to George; therefore, I wish for George to be asked not to bring this subject up again. Please ask the moderators to join in the fun.:laughing: If George does not wish to accept my apology, then so be it. That is his freewill. I do not believe I need to write a Dictionary of the English Language on this. I believe I have explained this enough, George. If this was not enough, you may give it your own definition and publish your own dictionary. Make it a master peace.

@swamidass

No, Theology cannot discuss everything. Can you fix a car with theology or build a house? Pray tell George.

There was no verdict, George. You should not use legal terms if you do not have a Juris Doctor.

@Ashwin_s,

This is why God invented ADJECTIVES!

GOD-Guided Evolution is NOT the same as Scientific Evolutionā€¦and virtually everyone understands this but you.

Frankly, it is your repeated attempt to reject any descriptive phrase that would EQUAL God-Guided Evolution that makes me question your sincerity.

This is not to be interpreted as being mean or coarseā€¦but my honest dismay as to what your intentions are if you continue to reject any attempt to make a distinction between Godless Evolution ā€¦and EVOLUTION that REQUIRES Godā€™s engagement.

Even ID folks dont attempt to suppress discussion in that way.

@Charles_Miller,

I donā€™t know what you are getting all spun up about.

I will conclude that You didnā€™t intend to use this phrase to begin with. The subject is now closed.

And what you were intending to mean was ā€œNon-Neo-Darwinian God-Guided Evolutionā€!

May the original phrase ā€œEvolution Non-Darwinismā€ never be seen again.

God didnā€™t invent adjectives, people did. Perhaps all the way back to Homo Erectus.

Not everybody. The term evolution (no adjectives) is used for the entire study and todayā€™s entirety of knowledge of biology.

The study of evolution must be Godless.

1 Like

@Charles_Miller

I didnā€™t say theology could FIX anything.

My point was that Theology has the capacity to embrace the entire Cosmosā€¦ if a holy book requires it.

This is NOT a symmetrical relationship ā€¦ unless you are ID or Eddie.

This refers to Christians attempting to put Godā€™s design within the scope of Science.

I think this is likely to failā€¦ and more importantly, it is not an important question to answer in order to champion the idea that God uses Special Creation AND Evolution to create Earthā€™s living things!

1 Like

Christians (or any other theist) shouldnā€™t attempt to put Godā€™s design within the scope of science, then it wouldnā€™t be science anymore.

1 Like

No it doesnā€™t.

A pointless hypothesis that canā€™t be proven or disproven.

As always, you have not written your dictionary and given your definition. You are an absolute failure, Georgie.

1 Like

Give a definition to the term I used. Also, can theology build a house or fix a car? Give us an answer. We want
to read your answer, George.

1 Like

I wish to thank those who joined in the discussion with George. Perhaps it taught him a lesson.:laughing: George, you said that theology can do everything. I would like a picknick table in my back yard. Letā€™s see a discussion on theology to build me one. Oh George, I consider my part in this fiasco closed.

2 Likes

@Charles_Miller,

Did you find my answer?

The fiasco came from using a terminology that was New, confusingā€¦ and that you wouldnā€™t say one way or another what it was supposed to mean. I am concluding you wonā€™t use that phrase in future postings.

I explained terminology enough, George. You must only read Korean!

@Patrick

No, George. You are the fiasco. Must you always repeat yourself? And the answer is yes! Have you talked to Beagle lady lately? Pray tell her greetings.

@Patrick