Valerie: Questions about TMR4A

As I have answered the other 2-3 times you asked me this: Yes, Jesus is greater than any of man’s ideas of science. Do you agree?

I’d be careful when you see a non-believer using scripture or biblical language to criticize a fellow Christian. Let’s assume he does not wield it correctly, and if he does, it can be used falsely as when Satan tried to tempt Jesus. I saw the compliment in the criticism - that he resented that I used my faith to filter how to use evidence. I thought God was gracious in that, as I think John uses sophisticated spiritual attacks sometimes.

The use of faith to filter evidence is specifically why I wrote this in my review of your book:

@John_Harshman I think quickly realized his mistake, and tried a new type of criticism. But again John, your problem is with how I think, right? He focused on that and not what my faith was in - to him it makes no difference whether it is in God or creationism but only what I think about science. Do you care what my faith is in - or just how it makes me think about scientific evidence?