Valerie's interpretation of Genesis 1

Well, with my interpretation of Genesis 1 you have quark-gluon plasma/ primoradial waters created, then primordial light/aether: all the leptons, the rest of the bosons (inflation). At the beginning of Day 2 evening was probably when what I’ll call the “aether” was separated so that there could be darkness at the beginning of that day. So Cosmic Dark Ages. Higgs probably on Day 2 after God separated the quark-gluon plasma that made earth from what made up the rest of the heavens and stretching them out (expansion of the rest of the universe). At this time the atmosphere of earth and the Milky Way Galaxy was likely formed as well.

Then on Day 3, God made the earth and plants in a form we’re more familiar with but much different because plate tectonics, etc only came into being after the flood.

On Day 4, the sun, stars and moon were created and so the rest of the Milky Way was filled in along with plasma in the rest of the universe possibly being able to form structures on its own: the cosmic sea. But of course probably Black Holes had to be specially created since I think they are probably have an extra dimension. And I think there’s possibly a hidden extra dimension since the aether would no longer exist and now we have photons, as well as electons creating electricity separately. But since they can be changed into each other, something’s going on there. Anyway, Day 4 was probably when the CMB was created when the extra dimension was hidden and we have the leftover light.

So the CMB and the Cosmic Dark Ages are not in the right order. Also if negative energy dark matter or some other theory is true, I don’t think the universe has to be expanding. I think the Bible uses stretches out in a past tense. Jamie Farnes postulated that new particles could be added to deal with the expanding universe. But if it isn’t expanding, there’s no need to postulate that.

Lol, this all makes sense in my head, but I need to go get a Ph.D. in physics to understand it. Some other creationist scientist will have to roll with it. Oh, if I understood it, I think I’d also have a good theory of everything. :joy:

The ratio of elements is predicted by the CMB?