Vincent Torley’s response to Andrew Loke on the Resurrection

Hi Vincent, thank you for this message, and for alerting me to Eric Bess’ review. I had read it a few days ago, and thought that it is badly written. While the abundance of details in his review may impress some people, on closer reading they are filled with misrepresentations and fallacies. I have written a reply and posted it here: (DOC) Reply to reviews of Investigating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Routledge 2020) | Andrew Ter Ern Loke - Academia.edu . I shall reply to the other points you raised at a later date; at this moment I am busy with preparing the opening statement for my written debate with Paulogia (who is the source of fallacious arguments for my objectors in this thread), and my upcoming debate with Shabir Ally next week, and also with teaching and administrative duties at my university. In the meantime you can check out my book (PDF) Investigating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ | Andrew Ter Ern Loke - Academia.edu ; most of the points you raised are already answered by the other considerations which I mentioned in the book. Wish you a blessed Lent and a glorious Easter.