What do We Call "God-Guided Evolution"?

So, we need to be bigger than any single model of looking at origins. There are OECs and YECs here and atheists. There are some that love a genealogical Adam and some that insist on a genetic Adam. I’m not interested in taking sides on non-essential matters.

We will talk about evolutionary science, and pointing out the scientific problems with models we see. However, there is no reasons to limit the options we offer people. As @anon46279830 puts it:

There is no reason to promote any single model. I’m happy to point people to @vjtorley or @Agauger’s sole-genetic progenitor models (more ancient than 500 kya), all alongside the menagerie of two-creation genealogical Adam models that are growing, and even the one-creation genealogical Adam models. Why limit the party?

For that matter, even no-Adam Christians are welcome too. This not about dogmatism, but about finding what will be most helpful for other people, in the context of their values, not ours. In that type of service we can bring peace in this area. That is why I say:

Peaceful Science