Would this Origin of life model work?

Read this:

“Jesus taught that God created one man and one woman (Mark 10:6) and mentions Abel, a son of Adam and Eve in Luke 11:51. Was Jesus wrong in His beliefs? Or did Jesus know there were no literal Adam and Eve and He was simply accommodating His teaching to the beliefs of the people (i.e., lying)? If Jesus is wrong in His beliefs, He is not God. If Jesus is intentionally deceiving people, He is sinning and therefore cannot be the Savior (1 Peter 1:19).”

Now, there are many models that have been proposed to accommodate the common descent model, but I found everyone of them to have serious flaws. Ultimately, the best model that has no apparent flaws and is testable is the common design model.

Well, no. I thought you were the one that was conceding. I have already provided strong evidence that shows how there is a strong analogy between biochemical and human information. This allows us to infer (rather than assume) that the intelligent designer who created the first life was human or a common designer. More importantly, it allows us to constrained the hypothesis in a testable manner like what we do in forensics and archaeology.

Do you want to argue that the evidence does not show this like @Tim? If not, then let’s focus our attention with the other objection.

That’s because I am changing it based on feedback from you guys. So if what I am presenting is wrong or incoherent, then you can see that I willing to change it.

Besides, my theory has not changed much from before:

"A quantum consciousness must exist to create all life on earth "

Definition of coconsciousness: self creation and movement of particles (I.e. self collapsing wave-function)

Definition of life: digital information in the form of math and linguistics

No, I have. You just did not agree with the scientist that described how my theory is falsifiable because he does not have the credentials of a biologist…

However, Sean Carroll understands and has expertise on quantum physics while you have suggested that you don’t. On the other hand, you suggested that…

This means that you question Sean Carrol’s claim even though he is more qualified than you to speak on the matter.

This is an additional experiment that is employed to establish that a self-existing consciousness existed prior to the inception of contingent minds.

The only differences (I see) is that my hypothesis and the methods to test it strictly apply to biochemistry AND past events. But, it is important to note that I am not relying on Penrose’s additional postulation and methods to be correct or proven correct for my hypothesis to work. Instead, I am relying on the Orch-OR theory’s support of human consciousness AND those experiments or observations I just mentioned before.

With that said, it is a possible method to disconfirm whether God is guiding evolution in the present day, nonethless.