Would this Origin of life model work?

I am actually not. This topic was me trying to show that the origin of life experiments and observations show a divine conscioussness created the first life in the form of viruses. What I hope to do in the next and probably last topic I create is show that we can test whether this God is Jesus.

Yes, I made a real effort here this time and crafted the rest of my presentation in a clear and concise manner as well that closely resembles the format of a research article .

Sure, but I am not sure why this negates my argument. I was merely showing how historical science and methods are a valid way to determine causation, which would include my argument for God.

Yes, I agree with his assessment except the part when he concluded that the scientific method would not apply to God. Prayer studies are considered supernatural events that are subjected to the scientific method. So his conclusion would have to be false without further discussion. More importantly, the Orch-OR theory that I am relying on is supposed to be a violation of quantum theory and ,thus, a violation of all physical laws.

You mean it only works if we have any basis to believe that God’s nature is analogous to human nature, which would allow us to provide a testable theory. This leads me to the next thing you said…

Sorry, What I meant to say is if you already provided the fatal objection showing how DNA and human information DON’T have analogous mathematical structures and I just missed it, then just copy and paste it in your next response.

However, it is probably best that you save your response for the next topic in order to make sure your response is accurate and robust. It’s up to you though.