YEC Worldview on Current Science News

It’s not at all - that’s also your bias.

No, and no. Because I don’t actually ignore parts. I read all of science (now; I didn’t before 2020. I was too frustrated and GAE gave me confidence and enjoyment in researching mainstream science). But as I recently said elsewhere - I don’t have enough faith that the current consensus will NOT be overturned to change my interpretation of what I think the Bible clearly teaches. As I evaluate the evidence, I see possibilities of the consensus being overturned. Again, my position is not based on the state of science; it’s based on the Bible.

Hmm…I would be more convinced of the mainstream account if the James Webb telescope showed evidence of the Big Bang model. In the far reaches of “time” I’m hypothesizing it will look like it does in our neighborhood of the universe - far too clumpy. We’ll see. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. Sadly, I think I just made the wrong assumption of what the word haplotype means or can refer to. I have to remember it’s impossible to learn the vocabulary of biology in context and look up definitions to be sure. :neutral_face:

This post is getting long and my phone is acting up. I’ll respond to latter responses in another one.