- Graduate student in atomic physics
- Research interests: tabletop experiments for precision measurements, tests of the Standard Model
- Additional interests: public outreach of science, science and theology, philosophy of science
- CASE (Christian who Affirms the Science of Evolution)
- Theological/philosophical background: I lean Reformed and Thomistic, but always learning
Disclaimer: anything posted on this forum are my personal opinions alone and not that of my lab or employer. Liking a post does not necessarily mean I agree with its intellectual content. Do not assume anything I posted here in the past necessarily reflects my views on the topic right now.