A workshop this week...what should I ask Todd?

It will include WLC, Todd Wood, Marcus Ross, @Andrew_Loke , Kenton Sparks, Richard Averbeck, Ken Keathley, and several others from SEBTS. Should be quite an experience…

I’m particularly looking forward to meeting Todd Wood. Anything you think I should ask him about?

1 Like

Sounds like fun. He’s pretty big on baraminology, right? So something along those lines. Finding consistent boundaries (and how it’s more or less impossible to do so), what the mechanism preventing evolution “between kinds” is. Something like that.

Is there any biblical justification that when Adam named the kinds, that did not include the donkey and the horse, the lion and the leopard, which are recognized in the Bible as distinct?

Genesis 2:20
So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals. But for Adam no suitable helper was found.

Exodus 9:3
the hand of the Lord will bring a terrible plague on your livestock in the field—on your horses, donkeys and camels and on your cattle, sheep and goats.

Hosea 13:7
So I will be like a lion to them;
Like a leopard I will lie in wait by the wayside.

To collaborate in de-escalating the conflict between groups.

What’s a holobaramin? How can you recognize them and why isn’t it easy? Why do the data form a nested hierarchy? Why is stratigraphy such a good fit to character evolution on trees?

What evidence do you have to suggest that humans and chimps originally had identical genomes? What about gorillas? Orangutans? What accounts for phenotypic differences?

But mostly, you need to hit Hugh Ross to articulate the progressive creation model. And maybe ask him questions from my article.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.