Can God be a useful "scientific" hypothesis? Yes

No. Because it is beside the point.

Just because it is at times consistent with God’s nature to do something (because of particular circumstances), does not mean that it is consistent with God’s nature to always do it (no matter what the circumstances).

The fact that it was (apparently) consistent with God’s nature to kill nearly everybody in a flood, does not mean that it is consistent with God’s nature to kill nearly everybody with a flood at every opportunity.

You have neither done a good job of demonstrating that God mimics humanity (at times) nor have you demonstrated (at all, as far as I can see) that it is in God’s nature to always do so.

No. You did not “explain” how these observations “gives us reason to infer that it is probably personal like us.” You merely baldly asserted that they did.

Yes I did:

I.e. these observations are unrelated to the conclusion, in the same way as the following:

1. Roses are red.

2. Violets are blue.

3. Therefore I love peanut and jelly sandwiches.

Balderdash:

It was you who explicitly brought up “the animal kingdom” in response to an objection that explicitly included theodicy.

Yes, and as I pointed out that “large screed of blather [is] utterly and egregiously irrelevant to the question of whether the theology involved is ‘NOT [related to God’s] relationship with nature and the animal kingdom.’”

For a more detailed dissection of your purported ‘hypothesis’, I direct you to @Mercer’s comment.

2 Likes