Considering a Peaceful Science Book Club

This is currently our tentative plan.

Yes they are. A group of High School students were really excited about it today.

Except I screwed it up the first time. You only have three chapters per section, not four. So the whole schedule is much more reduced.

We’ll talk about this later. But it would usually be a forum post, not a blog post. Blog posts will be used much more sparingly. I have an idea in my mind the best way to do this. i’ll explain to you later.

It will be just one section per chapter (same size as the last one you did). Go talk to them. It will sell a lot of books. They should have no problem with this.

Sounds great. I know we’ll want that in STL. Once again, we’ll talk soon about that. I’ll think about timing.

It’s not too bold. It’s a great book. I want to help you get the word out. When you get famous, pay it forward to help @sygarte get the word about his book, Finding My Faith. Also, look at our nascent manifesto (The @Swamidass Model. What is "seeking peace"? - #8 by swamidass). If you buy into these values, help us make Peace Science a reality. Help us grow this community.

It’s your turn now @AndyWalsh but it will be someone else soon enough =).

It is reduce now. It is just 4 months, and we’ll design it so that people can join half way through (after I talk about it at Urbana). If a lot of people join half way through, we can redo the first two modules in spring.

This is all tentative still. Let’s see how people respond to this. I’ll talk to you soon too.

1 Like