Could 7 billion souls fit in a Bowl?

Its not really about that… But, Here is a question. Who is standing there. And how is he standing there. And where would he be otherwise.

I found this from Mathew. Looks a lot like Exodus 24.

27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the[a] covenant,which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 29 I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”

Exodus 24 8

Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, “This is the blood of the covenant that the Lord has made with you in accordance with all these words.”

Out for the day…talk latter.

Here is a fun fact. Your whole existence can fit in a lunch pale. your human brain. 7 billion human brains 3 pounds. x 7 billion. wait for it… 21 billion pounds.
The human brain is comprised of 77 to 78 percent water. Lipids, or fats, contribute 10 to 12 percent to brain mass, proteins make up 8 percent, 2 percent is composed of soluble organic substances, and carbohydrates and inorganic salts each contribute 1 percent.

if you just suck out the water… rounded off that means 7 billion brains would be 4 billion pounds. If the Body is about 60% water but the DNA records all of its information, maybe fitting all the brains information life and memories into a bowl wont be that hard at all.

Could God resurrect a bowl of 7 Billion brains. Could 7 billion people have 7 billion children starting with something the size of the head of a pin. Maybe Gods Brain Origami is what we would see as a soul.

I don’t have the slightest Idea how DNA makes Babies, nor does anyone, so I will put the creation or collection of souls into that sort of not figured out yet category. Not in the it cant or shouldn’t or couldn’t exist.

I like Ham. Against pressure and Insult he built a massive organization to propagate Creation. If I remember correctly he does believe in a “micro evolution” meaning some variation because of what is already in the genome. Its Macro Evolution And the idea that every beginning has to start way way way back. Billionation of things to excuse the lack of actual science behind just about everything.
I thought he should have been nicer. In a way you proved several points he has made in the past in his videos. Evolution is not proven in the fossil record. Extinction is. Your work proves it. Rather than several species and millions of intermediate species, there is possibly none and what seems to be a intermediate may not be and there ends up being a bottle neck.
he has always said there was a bottle neck at the global flood. I would have thought he would have been more agreeable.
One glaring problem is that all this has to happen above the KT boundary. counting skulls. I don’t think we have enough to patch a evolutionary chain with that physical data. So you are both right.
Edit: And it might take some time but we could get the results by collecting data from around the world like this below to see the gradual evolution of humans to some sort of pinch point.
quote:
The formation locally is divided into eight informal lithologic units. Mollusks, charophytes, and ostracods are common in all of the local units except one. Vertebrates have been recovered from one unit and include crocodilians, fish, anurans, lizards, and mammals. The vertebrate specimens were transported fluvially and size sorted so that only very small specimens
https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/uwyo/rmg/article-abstract/53/2/113/567227/Vertebrate-fossils-from-the-Claron-Formation
Maybe some Scientist did all that work and created the data for us to review the history of evolution in real world terms in the actual fossil records. IF I find anyone with it I will bring it to add to the the evidence.
https://www.usgs.gov/media/images/stratigraphic-column-bryce-canyon