Dispensations and the Genealogical Adam

There was a better way to learn the difference between good and evil, mostly by not unleashing the full brutality of what now know of as a distinctly “human” type of evil. We chose to interpret the world inadequately, and to implement our own evil desires as a species, rather than keeping to God’s good plan. But, God already had a plan to deal with that, as well.
No; the path we took was not what God wanted, but it was not unanticipated by God, either.
He left (and leaves) it up to us to decide our attitude towards Him. He know He suffers from “bad press,” and has gone to dramatic lengths to counter the false impression it gives.

1 Like

I don’t believe you have answered any of my questions. Am I wrong? If so, could you quote the questions and attach the answers directly to them. If not, why not?

“If God didn’t want Adam and Eve to gain the knowledge of good and evil the way they did, what’s the point in God creating them?”
Is that your question? At least one of them?

If you wish to find my questions, look above, where I ask questions.

I did, Skipper.

Your internet persona is most disagreeable. I trust you are more pleasant in person.

Likewise, I’m sure. Pleasant evening to you…