Eddie and ID books

I was not referring to the ribosome as a totality, but to peptidyl transferase, which you went on and on about. It’s an enzyme (an aminoacyltransferase enzyme to be exact), and enzymes are proteins, and proteins are biomolecules or macromolecules. My terminology was correct. It’s bad enough that you are a pedant who tries to catch people out on tiny “errors”, but a least you could be an accurate pedant.

Even if Meyer’s alleged “error” regarding this molecule destroyed the entire argument of its chapter – which it didn’t – it didn’t destroy the entire argument of his book – a fact which you have routinely evaded. In fact, I can’t recall anything, in the thousands of words your wrote against Meyer’s book on BioLogos or here, about any flaw in his book other than this one. This is why it could never be profitable to discuss books with you. You simply seem to be unaware of how scholars discuss and review books. They don’t seize on one error and say, “Therefore this book is worthless.” They don’t just go through books looking for flaws in hopes of being able to dismiss everything an author says or argues. They read with open minds and bend over backwards to make sure they are giving the author a fair chance to make his case. Only when this scrupulous fairness is observed can the motivations of the reviewer be trusted.