Evolution, Creationism, and the Soul of Civilization

Again, similar to your thinking on evolution - prove the upward trend in society.

Since I didn’t vote for him in 2016, I didn’t elect him. Obviously his pandering to a religious audience isn’t very good, so there must have been some other reason they voted for him. I have consistently been urging friends and family members to wear masks, and I agree that he undermined Fauci. I really like Fauci but he made a big mistake by not apologizing to people about not recommending masks at first, and then holding off on the recommendation because of medical personnel. It confused people a lot. It didn’t need to be him apologizing, but someone in the government should have. Everyone I know who voted for Trump knows that he isn’t consistent and he’s often a jerk, and I think would have listened to health experts if they were deemed consistent.

My point is, everyone exacerbates the problem. Tribalism keeps us thinking that we’re not contributing to it and our group is the one making things improve.

Okay, here you go:

I think you should take that up with disconcertingly large swath of white evangelicals who have been consistently voting and praying for him.

3 Likes

Is that true? And if true, why would an apology be necessary?

Is that true? Didn’t not knowing about the extent of asymptomatic cases have just a little bit to do with it?

I sincerely doubt that.

Particularly you.

What does the parable of the Good Samaritan tell us about how Jesus Christ viewed tribalism?