God hid the Aether?

Yes, I mean: Not fully there as we experience it.

As I understand it, the text is saying the earth is empty and has no form. What does “empty” mean? I understand “empty” in terms of a void to mean “nothing inside.” But it also has no form, so how does that make sense? Usually we describe emptiness inside of something that has form. Like a cup is empty.

To explain where I’m coming from:
The reason I got to less dimensions is because I was studying what physics videos said about the origins and basics of the universe. I realized general relativity was using 4 dimensions - 3 of space + 1 of time… So I decided to take notes on each Day of Genesis 1 to see when various laws of nature, of physics, came into play. But I decided to divide the days into dimensions as well. Obviously on the first day there was time. What else did the text require? I saw that it required no more than 1 dimension of space:

:rofl: :rofl: :upside_down_face: :rofl:

To me, one dimension of space would sense of the text by making the “earth” (matter) formless and void.

If the building blocks of matter had no mass or charge, they could exist in one dimension of space, if I’m understanding everything correctly: :joy: (But who knows? I’m having a lot of fun in my stupidity otherwise. :upside_down_face:)

I have been picturing a circle of transparent liquid, made up of all of the those building blocks God would ever use in the rest of the creation week, as I thought about what the “waters” could be in Genesis 1:2. To me, this is the singularity that physics describes. Perhaps this is quark-gluon plasma, but some kind of stuff made out of the standard model of particles, held together without electrons.

So then I was having trouble placing gravity into a category. Einstein placed it into 3+1 dimensions. But everything I was watching said it had to be there at the beginning of time, or very close to. That made sense to me, once I realized scientists said general relativity and quantum mechanics don’t go together. Physicists are missing something about the way God created the universe. Perhaps the gravity is emergent.

I’m picturing the Spirit here as outside the universe, outside of the universe’s dimensions.