Gpuccio: The Case of the Starry Sky is Bad Faith

I’m surprised no one has mentioned pigeon chess:

“Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.”–Scott D. Weitzenhoffer

3 Likes

Shame on you.

1 Like

It turns out he has been arguing for lower FI. Nice quote mine anyway. You conveniently left out.

Now are you using a quote mine to create the illusion of bad intend. What is your agenda here?

What’s going on with Bill Cole? This is absurd.

1 Like

Nothing new is going on. Bill has behaved this way for years during science discussions. The goal isn’t to understand the science. The goal is to win for his tribe by whatever means necessary.

2 Likes

You were perfectly clear about that. So clear that most of your post had to be deleted so that the inappropriateness of the response wasn’t obvious.

1 Like

Well, this thread got very distracted and hasn’t discussed the original topic (at least what’s in the title) for quite a while. Since @swamidass has explained his side of things and @gpuccio hasn’t responded at all, I’m assuming this conversation is done. I’m going to close it now so that it doesn’t launch any more off-topic posts but if it needs to be reopened that’s fine, just let the @moderators know.

4 Likes