JTF's Idea Challenge, Due Date August 31

The John Templeton Foundation just kickstarted a new request for ideas series called the Ideas Challenge. The current challenge is aimed at exploring novel scientific and philosophical ideas useful for advancing the study of goal-directed or goal-seeking phenomena in nature.

The Foundation is offering fifty (50) $1000 USD individual awards for the top 50 ideas submitted by U.S. residents. To enter, entrants must provide the Foundation with a one-page (500-word max) concept by August 31, 2020. In addition to the prize, promising ideas from both winners and other entrants will inform future funding initiatives supported by the Foundation in 2020 and beyond.

I thought you might be interested in hearing about the initiative, and would consider forwarding a notice of the Ideas Challenge to your network. If you have any questions, please contact the Ideas Challenge team at ideaschallenge@templeton.org.

1 Like

Looks great. Wish I could apply.

I am sure you can.

I’m not a US resident. I’ll have to read all the rules. Maybe I can apply with someone in the US.

1 Like