The Quran and the Trinity

You do realize the Quran doesn’t actually affirm 1 being and 1 person right? It borrows from Biblical language. If you read the Quran on its own terms, as you’re suggesting we do with the OT, you’d come to a similar conclusion for both.

You really need to stop pretending you know the first thing about the Quran and Islam.

Sura 5
72 They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.

73 They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three; when there is no God save the One God. If they desist not from so saying a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve.

74 Will they not rather turn unto Allah and seek forgiveness of Him ? For Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

75 The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!

Yes, I know it says this.

I’m saying that if you read the Quran on its own terms, its self-contradictory. If it’s not self-contradictory, then Muslims cannot say that Christians make partners with Allah.

See what you think:

https://youtu.be/feIbgKFHvXA

That is irrelevant to your claim that the Quran does not affirm that Allah is one person. You just agreed that it does.

The Quran affirms one being, lots of persons. Just like the Bible affirms God is one being and three persons.

Where?

Did you watch the video linked?

1 Like