Two Questions for Paul Price About Genesis and Jesus

I agree with the sentiment. CMI presentations often use the same or similar cartoons. It is the erosion of the belief in the factual truth of the Bible (starting with Genesis), which has enabled the foothold of anti-Christian attitudes and all the many outworkings of those attitudes.

So, I’d request we negotiate agreeable, written, terms to all parties with whoever it is that does make the decision. Once we’ve agreed in writing to publish an article from me, including any terms you feel are important (such including disclaimer text in the preamble that I don’t represent the creation.com position), I will then write the article. After publishing it, you could either ignore it or respond, as you see fit.

Does that sound like a good plan?

I don’t think there’s any precedent at creation.com for publishing whole articles hostile to our position. That would go against the stated purpose of the website. Let me give you an example of what a feedback article looks like, and if you think it would be possible to achieve what you want in that format.

If not, then I have a counter-suggestion for you. Why not simply post your response article here? I could then read it, and make the suggestion that perhaps I and my other coauthors might address your points in a new article.

1 Like