Winston Ewert: The Dependency Graph of Life

In service of this goal @Winston_Ewert, can you make available to us the results you computed for this study? In particular, I want like to see the full dependency graph you compute, in all its gory detail. I’m sure you have them in text files somewhere. I’d like a copy of it, with a reasonable README file.

This data will not be used for “gotcha” argument silliness, but for legitimate scientists outside your camp to understand what you have done and what your data is telling us.

I also want to reiterate that even if there are some problems ultimately with your model, this still represents a major movement in a good direction for ID. We expect that some models will fail. We get credit for retracting them when they fail. Perhaps next time around, with lessons learned, a better model can be put forward. Maybe after some long hard work, you might even win.

Whatever happens with this model, @Winston_Ewert, this is a big win for you. I hope to see more more work like this come from your camp, even though it is not my camp.