Baby Tyrannosaurs

Cute little baby tyrannosaurs. :grinning: Probably about the size of my 1.5 year old when they hatch.

Show your kids, or grandkids.

2 Likes

So cute, little baby tyrannosaurs running around the Ark for a year. Noah must of loved them.

2 Likes

I can sense the dripping sarcasm, but yes, maybe. :blush:

3 Likes

dripping sarcasm? who me? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

How about a rollinthesnowasaurus?
Google Photos

1 Like

Doesn’t Ken Ham claim that a lot of the animals went into hibernation? (Yet, oddly enough, the Ark Encounter goes into great detail explaining and demonstrating how they were fed and tended. So which is it? Were they awake and eating or were they in bear-like sleep?)

P.S. Of course, if they were awake, they could have survived entirely on Purina Theropod Chow® because they weren’t carnivores yet.

One of the biggest problems on the ark during the first 40 days of the flood was seasick dinosaurs. Ham and Japeth took turns on mop bucket duty. (The bucket was more like the size of a dumpster.) They ended up dolling out a lot of the biggest Dino-Dramamine® tablets you ever did see. Just one 5lbs dose and that T. Rex sleeps like a baby for a good 48 hours. (Of course, that explains the hibernation AIG talks about.)

1 Like

Awww. Cuter than a tyrannosaurs baby.

:joy: I guess this post is all sarcasm and laughs today.

If you look around you can find some in-depth examinations of the “poop problem” on the Ark. Ham and Japeth were very very busy!