I could sit here all day and post examples of geologic formations impossible to form in a one-time one year Flood. Things like angular unconformities
Angular unconformities take at least 7 separate geologic steps to form with each step taking millions of years
- Horizontal sediments are laid down on the ocean bed.
- As they are buried deeper the sediments lithify - harden into stone
- Plate tectonics raises and tilts the once horizontal layers
- Erosion planes off the tilted layers to a once again horizontal surface
- Another ocean ingresses and lays further sediment over top the planed off tilted area.
- The new layers are buried and lithify
- Eventually erosion exposes the whole combined sequences.
YECs won’t touch this sort of physical evidence. Of course it was the famous angular unconformity at Siccar Point Scotland which convinced geologist James Hutton in 1788 the Earth wasn’t young.